The cost of treatment is $1,125.
Our part of the treatment includes:
- The I-131 injection.
- Hospitalization, treatment, medications, monitoring.
- Boarding until the radiation level is deemed safe by the State of Tennessee.
- Radioactive waste storage and decay.
The our part of the treatment does not include:
- Follow-up exams.
- Radiographs, ultrasounds, or EKG.
- Extended boarding per the Extended Boarding Protocol.
We will not require you to pay an additional exam fee, re-run bloodwork or other lab tests, or pay us for follow-up exams. If you are checking prices at other facilities, make sure to ask if they will require additional fees beyond their quoted price.